Sunday 4 August 2013

Lost Accounts.





     So yet again I had to make another google account. I never remember the ones I have made before so I probably have like 100 of them, floating around, unloved, neglected collecting dust and cobwebs and god knows what else. 

     I tried looking for a way to find all the sites you have EVER signed up for and sadly, nothing was found. *pouts*


     I have started making a habit of writing down everything I do do. I feel like I have dementia at times with the amount of things I forget. In 10 years time I can see myself being one of those people that have every item in their house categorised and labelled and with those coloured sticky post it notes on it.


*sighs*

I guess I will just keep looking on how to find those accounts. I will find what I am looking for one day......surely




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Identicalisms Copyright © 2013