Thursday 11 July 2013

Sleep, Sleep, where for art thou?

I'm beginning to wonder if I will ever sleep a full night again.  Time is limited and I honestly feel like we should add more hours into the day so I can fit in all of the gaming/housework I can.  Granted, I'm not actually doing any housework...but if I had another 8 hours in a day, maybe, just maybe, I would?

For the second day in a row I have shown up at work, looking like a zombie after a late night of COD.  My eyes are blurry, my head is woozy, I can't focus and my inner girl is coming out in a whiny tone and quivering lip!  So, why do some people seem to thrive on lack of sleep and some, like me, turn into a basket case?  Most people I know - especially males, tend to sleep 6-7hrs a night.  I feel like roadkill on less than 8 - and now on my second night of under 5hrs I am a mess.

The worst part is - it's Friday, so I am bound to stay up late, have a few drinks and play some xbox, putting me in bed probably close to 3am.  Yeah, stand back people and be nice...one criticism about my game play and I WILL have a cry.  As long as I don't turn into the high pitched annoying little biatches that I've been running into on xbox live late...I'll be ok.

Jo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Identicalisms Copyright © 2013