Wednesday 17 July 2013

Blah! Here goes!

So I finally decide to write something here after the constant "blog blog BLOG" comments from Jo :P  I still, in fact, have no idea what to write about. I am not as smart and witty as Jo nor can I use big extravagant words because honestly...I don't understand half of them -_-

Well I don't really need to introduce myself. Jo has done a wonderful job in doing that for the both of us! I like the fact she takes control. I am to forgetful to take on that kind of responsibility as well as trying to get up in the morning LOL.

Blah! Well I am pretty ordinary. My kids keep me on my toes, I never seem to stop cleaning (OCD much) I have a phobia of putting my hands in water, I love to draw and hang out with all the cool kids on Xbox. I am pretty shy and somewhat a prude but eh you either like me or you don't. If you don't I will probably have a cry about it and then eventually get over it after consuming 10 blocks of chocolate but whatever. :)

I am pretty much leaving this post now. I hope Jo is satisfied I made an appearance :P


1 comments:

  1. Yay! you did it! And you don't need big words to be special :) Yes I'm satisfied...for now...

    ReplyDelete

 

Identicalisms Copyright © 2013